Becoming a full stack developer
Becoming a full stack developer can be a daunting task. Especially without some guidance.Now adays , you find the term thrown around without some guidance around the there.
These is how we, at Kleio define the roles and the technologies that we all strive to know and continue to learn.
- HTML/HTML5 Semantic Web
- CSS/CSS3 SASS Media Queries
- Backend( ASP.NET/node.js)
- NoSql(MongoDb, DocumentDB)
- TDD( Test Drive Development) and BDD(Behavior Driven Development) Client Side and backend.
- Source Control( Git).
- Understand and consume a JSON API.
- Data caching Strategies and technologies.
- Background Tasks and processing.
- User Experience Design.
- Responsive Web Design.
- Performance Optimization.
- Web Security.
Languages and Frameworks and Tools
##Responsive Web Design.
1. Responsive Web Design
#Articles and Websites
- Code Complete
- The Clean Coder
- Don’t you know JS